Next trip to Buenos Aires with Gato & Andrea
with Gato & Andrea
Last Trip of the year: November 8th to 21st, 2008. Register Now!!!!
Only $1600 per person!!!!
The trip includes *Transfers from Ezeiza Airport to hotel and from hotel to Ezeiza Airport
*13 nights accommodation in a fabulous Tango Guest House including buffet (American) breakfast, double occupancy.
(Single occupancy is available on request and there is a cost difference) *Welcome dinner in a typical Argentinean "restaurant parrilla" including drinks. *8 private group workshops exclusively for ur group
*Welcome dinner in a typical Argentinean "restaurant parrilla" including drinks.
*8 private group workshops exclusively for ur group
*12 dance nights at the best milongas and dance clubs (best tables booked at first line of dance floor and ticket entrance included)
*Last night Farewell Dinner at a nice typical restaurant
*Ten Included Excursions:
1. Walking tour in downtown and Plaza San Martin
2. City Tour in private bus with bilingual guide exclusively for our group (8 hours duration especially designed!):
Historic circuit, San Telmo neighbourhood, La Boca neighbourhood, Puerto Madero, Retiro and Recoleta neighbourhoods,
"Palermo Chico" residential area, Palermo Woods and "Mataderos" Fair.
3. Fair weekend: Saturday in Recoleta (visit Recoleta great arts and crafts fair especial for presents and sourvenirs) &
Sunday in San Telmo (visit Plaza Dorrego with its typical cafés and bars and antique fair, and experience San Telmo jewellery and antique stores)
4. Five stars Tango Dinner Show at one of the best two tango show houses in Buenos Aires: Esquina Carlos Gardel or Metrotango (everything included)
5. A day in the country at Estancia "La Cinacina" in San Antonio de Areco with "fiesta gaucha", "asado criollo" (everything included!!!), singing, dancing, "gaucho show", country activities such as riding horses and much more! Transfer in/out exclusively for oour group.
8. Guided visit to Recoleta Cemetery and Del Pilar Church (with bilingual guide) + Walking tour around Recoleta neighbourhood exclusivelu for our group.
9. Guided shopping day for tango shoes and clothes.
10. Guided shopping day for leather clothes.
Extra: Optional excursions to Tigre & Delta and to Colonia (Uruguay)
Read comments on these tours at
Comment about July trip 2008
Wanted to let you know we had an easy trip home and are safe and sound. We've been editing our pictures today and reliving the incredibly wonderful time we had with you. I honestly don't think the trip could have been better in any way. Your expert and careful planning and attention to our every need and wish made us feel very well taken care of, and we both felt that we covered an amazing amount of ground. I had a list of highlights I'd gleaned from my guidebook that I'd hope to visit or experience, and we hit every one and more. We loved the depth and breadth of our experiences - everything from the vibrant city life to the beautiful estancia and delta, and, of course, the wonderful instruction and variety of milongas and shows. We don't know how you do it, but you are a gifted trip planner as well as a truly wonderful person. (We have some very cute pictures of you that we'll send along soon.)
Please tell Gato that we appreciate all of his efforts and kindness as well. Tom and I send you both our love and thanks for an exceptional introduction to Buenos Aires and a very memorable vacation. We'll look forward to seeing in Modesto.
Lots of love, Barbara (July 2008)
More details in our web
Contact us:email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org